On April 28, 2017, VCU will host its sixth annual Lavender Graduation, a ceremony that celebrates the achievements of graduating gender and sexual orientation minority students and their allies.
All students who participate receive a rainbow cord to wear with their academic regalia during Commencement activities and are invited to join the LGBT and Allies Alumni Chapter.
For more information, contact the Lavender Graduation Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To participate, please register by April 18. Attendance is free for you and up to three guests. December 2016 and August 2017 graduates and their guests also are invited to attend.
- Division for Inclusive Excellence
- Division of Student Affairs
- Equality VCU
- Equity and Access Services
- Office of Multicultural Student Affairs
- Residential Life and Housing
- University Counseling Services
- University Student Commons and Activities
- VCU Health
- The Wellness Resource Center
Department of Gender, Sexuality and Women's Studies
Office of the Provost