On April 22, 2016, VCU hosts Lavender Graduation, a ceremony that celebrates the achievements of graduating gender and sexual orientation minority students and their allies.
All students who participate receive a rainbow cord to wear with their academic regalia during Commencement activities and are invited to join the LGBT and Allies Alumni Chapter.
For more information, contact the Lavender Graduation Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To participate, please register by April 18. Attendance is free for you and up to three guests. December 2015 and August 2016 graduates and their guests also are invited to attend.
- Amendment Literary and Art Journal
- Division of Student Affairs
- Equality VCU
- LGBTQ Initiatives, Division for Inclusive Excellence
- Office of Multicultural Student Affairs
- Office of the VP for Health Sciences
- Residential Life & Housing
- University Counseling Services
- University Student Commons and Activities
- The Well
- VCU Alumni
- VCU Libraries
Department of Gender, Sexuality and Women's Studies
Office of the Provost